- Milmar, spol. s r.o., ID No. 25554034, with its registered office at Nad Tratí 406, 68401 Hodějice, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 32758, is the controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Company", "Controller", "we" and/or "us").
- Contact details of the Company are
Address: Nad Tratí 406, 68401 Hodějice, Czech Republic
Telephone: +420 517 379 445
- The protection of personal data is regulated by the act no. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended (the “Act”) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the Council, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “Regulation” or “GDPR”). When controlling and processing personal data (“personal data”) we apply the GDPR, the Act and other related legislation.
- Particular or more detailed information on the processing of personal data for specific purposes may be contained in documents intended for those purposes, in which case the information contained in those documents shall prevail and this general information shall only supplement it.
- To data subjects, whose contacts are included in our database. We use the data of such subjects also for other purposes specified below.
II. Scope of processed personal data
- The Controller processes the personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the Company has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Purpose of processing of personal data
- The personal data are used for:
- processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the Controller,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
IV. Data retention period
- The Controller stores personal data
- for the necessary period to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 5 years, if personal data is processes on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the Controller deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (controller's subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments based on the contract,
- involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- providing marketing services.
- The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form, in particular the use of anti-virus programs, safe storage of backups and secure access passwords.
- The Controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by checking your consent via the online form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Controller is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website, or send you a new version of these terms to the e-mail address you provided to the Controller.
On July 18, 2022
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
II. What types of cookies do we use?
This website uses the following cookies:
- Necessary - Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features.
- Google Tag Manager - Google Tag Manager Policy.
- Google Analytics - cookies are used to generate anonymous statistical data about the website usage. Google Analystics Policy.
- Leadfeeder - Leadfeeder Policy.
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We can place a user ID in cookies, but this does not allow third parties to identify a specific person.
III. How to restrict or block cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit https://www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
On July 18, 2022